Host says "Check php include path"

Gutspiller

Some pages in my script for flash games, are giving this error:

Warning: getimagesize(./swf/Climb or Drown_april_7th_2010.swf) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/games4w/public_html/games/system.class.php  on line 431

I say some, as only some pages are giving the error, but others work fine.

The error use to say line 430 and I had this on that line:

list($imagewidth, $imageheight, $itype, $iattr, $imime) = getimagesize($this->swfdir."/".$game['game_swf']);

But someone told me to change  from that to this:

$swfPath = $this->swfdir . '/' . trim($game['game_swf']);

list($imagewidth, $imageheight, $itype, $iattr, $imime) = getimagesize($swfPath);

That is when it changed to line 431. Line 431 is the "list($imagewidth," part of that.

Does anybody else have any ideas for me on how to resolve this error?

The strange thing is that when I made that change, the games were displaying the error, actually stopped showing the error, but then after browsing the site more, I found out other games still show the error.

Can anybody please help me?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.