exec() issue due to safe_mode on

schilly

I'm trying to figure out why two sites on the same server both loading the same php.ini file have safe_mode on and the other off.

The master value is set to off in both phpinfo() displays which I assume is reflecting to php.ini file. php.ini has safe_mode off.

Is there another area where config info is loaded from?

Is the path displayed somewhere in the phpinfo()?

The main reason I'm looking into this now is because I need to run an exec cmd on the site with safe_mode on which supposedly you can't do. Is there another way around this other than turning safe_mode off?

Thanks.

ya both are the same.

Loaded Configuration File /etc/php.ini

Scan this dir for additional .ini files /etc/php.d

additional .ini files parsed /etc/php.d/01a-ioncube-loader.ini, /etc/php.d/01b-ioncube-loader-custom.ini, /etc/php.d/dom.ini, /etc/php.d/fileinfo.ini, /etc/php.d/gd.ini, /etc/php.d/imap.ini, /etc/php.d/json.ini, /etc/php.d/ldap.ini, /etc/php.d/mbstring.ini, /etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /etc/php.d/mysql.ini, /etc/php.d/mysqli.ini, /etc/php.d/odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_mysql.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_odbc.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_pgsql.ini, /etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /etc/php.d/pgsql.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /etc/php.d/xsl.ini, /etc/php.d/zip.ini

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.