is this possible in PHP or its a mystery????

Is it possible to password secure a page online (yes that is possible i know) BUT have it unsecured if the web administrator accesses it locally on his CMS....My boss keeps saying he doesnt want to be entering a password if he opens the page inside the CMS. He says he doesnt want to be going through a lot of security checks since he owns the CMS but insists that that should only affect users online.  The simple  script I have is this :

<?php
session_start();
if (!(isset($_SESSION['girls']) && $_SESSION['girls'] != '')) {
header('location: ../mygirls/index.html');
exit;
}

?>

How can i make the above script not work if this demanding boss logs into the CMS and wishes to access the page directly without the script redirecting  him to a log in screen BUt at the same time making it possible for the script to remain working as it is for web users.

Please help me I tried explaining to my boss but he keeps insisting that anything is possible with PHP. by the way he doesnt even know PHP:)

i think it is quite possible..

one thing is that u check the local lan ip addresses through which u are accessing and then pass the session values if the request comes from a local lan network, but this method is not quite a secured method to use.. :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.