How to make this query

hno

HI,

I want to make a query that have tow part.The first part is a query that should run from table A and the second part should run from the table B.One of the rows that fetch from table A is 'user_id' which the second part should run by according to the 'user_id''s and it's a clause for the second query and the rows that should return from table B are just has the id's from table A.

My english is not good and I apologize for that.

Thanks

You can join table a to table B in a single query where the 'user_id in table A is also in table B. Maybe if you could give us the table structure of both tables and what links are requred.

If you are saying that you want to run a query in table A that is used in table B and there are a lot of queries in Table A, then this would be bad as you would be doing multipe queries in table B wrapped around multipe  in table A. This is not good.

Desmond.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.