Need help with a shopping cart -> checkout page issue...

berube9188

Hey guys... first post here. Looks like a real nice forum with a lot of info.

Anyways, I have been dealing with this problem for a week or so now on a site I'm building for a friend. Basically, the "add to cart" button doesn't do anything. Doesn't actually "add" anything to the cart. I have a prompt that comes up saying "Would you like to go to the checkout page now?" Everytime you click on the add to cart button, and when you accept it and go to the checkout page, nothing is on it.

Any ideas what might be causing this?    :confused:

I'm BEGGING for help! lol... this has been killing me. It's the last thing I need to do on this guy's website and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks guys!

Sorry. Like I said... new here.

Mind telling me what forum this would go under? I'm new to php as well so something as simple as finding the right forum to post something under is a difficult task for me haha..

And can I just let someone look at my site? I'm not really sure which snippets of code you'd need to see to diagnose this problem...

Site is  www.nailaccents.com

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.