Hi

Phunk Rabbit

My name is John, I am from (Woburn Sands) Milton Keynes, UK.

I have been in the industry for 4 years now and have been freelancing for 7 years.

Although I have no qulifications of note I would like to think my ability is of a high level.

My speciality is design however I am proficient in XHTML, CSS, W3C Standards, On page SEO and PHP.

My major downfall is spelling and comprehension, I am hoping that participating in a forum will also help me with these most basic of skills.

I have a gallery avalible on DeviantART, (account name: johnjnerush) showing some of my web design works and photography.

My hobbies and interests include photography, hunting/shooting (i.e. pest control for farmers, shotgunning pidgeons and rifle range shooting) and when I have the time, EVE-Online.

I hope that I can bring some knowledge to the forum and learn in return.

John

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.