Need Help on php coding

mby247

Hi member, am creating a shipping website with tracking page but I have problem with my php coding. I want only the tracking number entered into the tracking page to run MySql record on the database but with the code below, even any number i input or even with no input on the track page, would still run the database. Please I need help on...only the tracking number can run the record on MySQl. If my coding is wrong..pls correct me.

=====================================================

<html>

<body>

<?php

//Connect To Database

$hostname='*********';

$username='*********';

$password='*********';

$dbname='**********';

$usertable='3456746my';

mysql_connect($hostname,$username, $password) OR DIE ('Unable to connect to database! Please try again later.');

mysql_select_db($dbname);

//This array contains all correct tracking numbers

$correct_tracking_numbers=array(22333);

if(in_array(22333,$correct_tracking_numbers)){

$query = 'SELECT * FROM ' . $usertable;

$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){

echo $row['Date/Time'] . " " . $row['Event']. " ". $row['Location']. " " . $row['Details'] . "<br/>";

}

}else{

echo '<b>The tracking number you entered is not valid!</b>';

}

?>

</body>

</html>

================================================

Thanks all for reading and would appreciate a reply and help.

I do I remove my database info? Please advice cos there is no place for editing....? Actually am building a shipping firm website with track page. So the I want how to create tracking number so that it would run the record and table in mysql. Pls help.

I want only the number assigned like in the $correct_tracking_number can run the query on Mysql cos even if I input wrong number or no input at all....mysql still run. I try using the key_exist() but it is not working. Pls help or advice on wat to do if I want a tracking number to run the query in mysql database.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.