Getting back into it

JZS

Hey all, my name is Jethro and I need to  :rtfm: more often.

I am a Web Designer and Developer based in South Africa. I first verntured into the realm of programming at age 12, but it was only during 2004 that I discovered my true passion; web development and design. Since then I have worked as a freelancer, mostly doing script modifications.... ugh!

Now at 20, I'm starting a business with my brother and friend. We've got some good ideas of how to leech money out of the pathetic town we live in, where internet = facebook. A good place to refine and test our skills before going on to bigger things.

I've wasted some time in my life with pot, so my PHP is rusty and I'm behind most trends. I'm clean now and ready to code until CTS takes over, thus resulting in my suicide.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.