how to print on printer.....

rahuul

Hi friends...

I have a page on my website the is supposed to print a form to printer when users open it.....

currently i am using javascript window.print() to do that......... but the problem is that it prints the form in 3 pages where as it is suppose to print in one page only (like fit to page)...

pls some one guide me how to do this in php.....

thanks

pls some one guide me how to do this in php.....

Why, then, did yu post in the JavaScript forum? I don't think your problem can be fixed in PHP either. The page gets sent to the printer and it prints what is sent to it whther it takes 1 page, 3 pages or more. You need to look at the content and structure of your page and modify it to fit in a standard printed page. You can use CSS to have the format of the page different for print output rather than browser output. So, you could choose to have some elements not display in a printed output if they are not needed and are causing the html "page" to print on multiple physical printed pages.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.