Query Results Empty if Count = 0

ciber

I am performing a query in my database to fetch information, and count how many of a specific type of articles there are. My database stores 3 types of articles, a review, preview and article - however, if one of them counts a zero value, it does not show the entry.

ie:

if I have 3 reviews, 4 previews and 1 article it will show.

But it I have 3 reviews, 0 previews and 1 article it wont show (or what ever combination of items = zero)

how can I fix this?

here is my code:

COUNT(articles_1.type) AS reviews, COUNT(articles.type) AS previews, COUNT(articles_2.type) AS articles

this extract counts the types of articles such as review, preview or just a normal article

SELECT
  product.screenshots, product.renders, product.moreimages, product.ytplaylist, product.minreq, product.download, COUNT(articles_1.type) AS reviews, COUNT(articles.type) AS previews, COUNT(articles_2.type) AS articles, product.title
FROM
  inf81_product.product
  INNER JOIN inf81_product.categories ON categories.id = product.cat
  INNER JOIN inf81_product.articles ON articles.game = product.id
  INNER JOIN inf81_product.articles articles_2 ON articles_2.game = product.id
  INNER JOIN inf81_product.articles articles_1 ON articles_1.id = product.id
WHERE
  categories.slug = '$var1' AND product.slug = '$var2' AND articles.type = 'review' AND articles_1.type = 'preview' AND articles_2.type = 'article'
GROUP BY
  product.id
LIMIT

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.