Please make me feel stupid

aeroswat

This is really irritating me and unless i'm just absolutely not paying attention to something on this im about to just give this host the boot. Please some one make me feel stupid for missing something here

I am getting a 500 http error on this page

altercounty.php

<?php
echo "rawr";
if($_GET['type']==1) {
            	echo "2"
}
?>

I visit this page: http://www.xxxxxx.org/functions/altercounty.php?type=1

You are missing a semi-colon ; on the end of one of the lines of code.

You should be developing and debugging php code on a system with error_reporting set to E_ALL and display_errors set to ON in your master php.ini so that php will report and display all the errors it detects. You will save a ton of time.

You are missing a semi-colon ; on the end of one of the lines of code.

You should be developing and debugging php code on a system with error_reporting set to E_ALL and display_errors set to ON in your master php.ini so that php will report and display all the errors it detects. You will save a ton of time.

Rofl. I cut it down to this small amount of code to find that... zzz thank you pfma. I thought I was done editing it but I'm not. I guess I can go in and change that real fast. Thanks again ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.