Rapidtel International is getting a new look and needs your opinion

myrddinwylt

A website I designed for one of my larger clients. There are still a couple of areas under development (some text, and pricing badges). Base template is from http://www.dreamtemplate.com, however it has been dissected, and re-assembled in pieces from scratch, so only the original concept of layout remains. The entire code base is completely different.

HTML files actually exist on the server in the exact location being loaded, however, those "real" html files only contain the body text which is editable in a WYSIWYG in the backend. The legal agreements are automatically filled out, essentially, I have created a simple system that my clients can edit the text of their website, and create new pages, but never deal with any code, or even see the structure their content is going into, complete with legal agreements.

Please take a look at the Rates page, and any advice on optimizing that as it does run a bit slower than desired (260 images for the flags ---  perhaps a method to combine them and shift the image which I don't know how to do).

Rapidtel International - New Site (under construction and would like you to review)

Also, the sign-up page which is designed from scratch, and uses phpmailer on the backend to send messages off to the person signing up, and to the administration (with BCC internally), of more personal and unique details of the form completion.

The current site while this is going through the final stages of development is located here Rapidtel International - Live Site (to be replaced)

ohdang888,

Thank you for the compliment ^.^

The gap is something I put there by design to ensure the footer doesn't come up to the middle part of the page when the actual page doesn't contain very much content (see the Videos page as an example of a page that would fall short). So inside the stylesheet, I set min-height on the actual whitespace in the middle (body texts).  If you have a suggestion on how I could do this another way, I am open to ideas.

Thanks again :)

ohdang888,

Thank you for the compliment ^.^

The gap is something I put there by design to ensure the footer doesn't come up to the middle part of the page when the actual page doesn't contain very much content (see the Videos page as an example of a page that would fall short). So inside the stylesheet, I set min-height on the actual whitespace in the middle (body texts).  If you have a suggestion on how I could do this another way, I am open to ideas.

Thanks again :)

Looks good, but you should play a little more with margins, paddings and height. This is my suggestion:

to class body_resize instead of "min-height:1200px" use:

min-height:500px;
height:auto !important;
height:500px;

to body add:

background-color: #1A1A1A

Check it out.

Why is the logo that shows up on the laptop different then the 90's looking logo in the top right of the main page?

Other then that it's pretty good looking... but it seems like there's just a tad bit too much white space... maybe you can tighten things up a bit?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.