Javascript XMLHttpRequest cache help

Xenos360

I got a add friend script going into javascript. In javascript I use XMLHttpRequest and send all the variables over to a .php file which adds everything to a database.

I go onto my desktop, which I do all my work on and when I click the link, it disappears but everything is added to the database.

Well one night I went onto my laptop and did the same thing (Same Operating System, Same Browser) And I clicked the same link too and it didnt go blank, it came back with "Friend Request Sent!"

So I looked up the problem and people say its the cache since on my desktop when it was broke, that cache was saved. I tried deleting cache in IE and everything and I still get the same thing, it just disappears! :/

Has anybody else had this problem? (Oh and I had my friend try it and his disappears) OH! and I have almost the same thing but its for the person you've added, its a accept or deny and it works fine for everything.

And heres the code if anybody wants to look at it

function toggleFriend(ruser, eleId){
var ajaxRequest;
var eleId = eleId;
var tuser = ruser;
var cuser = "<?php echo $session->username; ?>";

try{
	ajaxRequest = new XMLHttpRequest();
} catch (e){
	try{
		ajaxRequest = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
	} catch (e){
		try {
			ajaxRequest = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
		} catch (e){
		alert("Your browser broke!");
		return false;
		}
	}
}
ajaxRequest.onreadystatechange = function(){
	if(ajaxRequest.readyState == 4){
		q = ajaxRequest.responseText;
		document.getElementById(eleId).innerHTML = ajaxRequest.responseText;
	}
}

var queryString = "?aj=tFriends" + "&cuser=" + cuser + "&tuser=" + tuser;
ajaxRequest.open("GET", "http://gaming-unleashed.com/Pages/ajaxQueries.php" + queryString, true);
ajaxRequest.send(null);
}

And the .php file

// Toggling friends
if(isset($_GET['aj']) && ($_GET['aj'] == 'tFriends')){
$username = htmlspecialchars($_GET['cuser'], ENT_QUOTES);
$tusername = htmlspecialchars($_GET['tuser'], ENT_QUOTES);
if(mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `friends` WHERE `username` = '".$username."' AND `friend` = '".$tusername."'")) == 0){
	mysql_query("INSERT INTO `friends` (username, friend, accepted) VALUES ('".$username."', '".$tusername."', 'No')");
	echo 'Friend Request Sent!';
} else if(mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `friends` WHERE `username` = '".$username."' AND `friend` = '".$tusername."'")) != 0){
	mysql_query("DELETE FROM `friends` WHERE `username` = '".$username."' AND `friend` = '".$tusername."'");
	mysql_query("DELETE FROM `friends` WHERE `username` = '".$tusername."' AND `friend` = '".$username."'");
	echo $tusername.' is no longer a friend. T_T';
}
}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.