Scription Snapfish photo upload with PHP

erothfus

I am creating a PHP interface to Snapfish, allowing my client-side scripts to list albums/pictures, delete them, and upload pictures to albums.  This will eventually be integrated into my Adobe Photoshop Album photo distribution system.  (this system automates moving Photoshop Album category-marked pictures around).

So I have listing albums/pictures and deleting albums/pictures working using PHP/cURL.  But I am struggling with getting upload to work.

I'll be happy to post the code in its current state - but this is really not a PHP issue per se, it's a issue with talking appropriately to Snapfish.  I thought I'd post a short message first to see if anyone has experience PHP'ing to Snapfish, or would just like to work on this with me.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been trying (and trying and trying...) to create a php script to upload photos to Snapfish. Has anyone had success with this?

I'm using cURL within PHP and targeting the html-style upload page for snapfish. I've done this type of thing many times, but am struggling in this case. I'll be happy to post my code thus far if anyone wants to play with this with me.

I thought I'd start with this small message, first, to see if anyone has tried to tackle this before.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.