PHP errors are not logging

Hi!

I have no idea what happened with my php but it stopped logging the errors. The last one (I've just checked) is dated May. My server is Centos 5, php 5.1.6. It is set to log all errors, there's a maximum size of 2M for the error file I've set but that's not the problem since the error log has only 66k now (since May). The error log file is owned by root/root with 644 read/write permissions. I don't know what else to say that could help you help me.

Please feel free to ask any other details if you wish to advice me.

The php.ini is in the attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 4 weeks later...

Have you had a look at your webserver configuration ?

e.g. the "ErrorLog" line.. That specifies where the error log resides on your server...

What errors are you talking about? Like I've said, the php errors are not recorded, this is the problem.

Are there other logs related to the php good functioning, that can help me investigate why the php errors are not logged?! If so, which ones?

I'm using Webmin for administering, if it matters, is very easy and I have access to all the errors from the same page. Also, the other errors seem to record with no problem (httpd, mysql etc.)

Thanks for trying to help!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.