What do i have to change to make php show in iframe window...

Hi,

My problem is the following:

I changed webserver, and i also changed to cpanel instead of plesk. And now my websites function does not work. Let me explain it. It is an Iframe window, where by two javascript buttons i can trigger specific php files to be run and echo in this iframe window. The problem is that i don't see a thing, Nothing is showing up, however the phps run fine, but i can't see there "echo". Here is some code that maybe useful in the understanding:

the iframe on the site:

code]<iframe name="iframe_window" id="iframe_window" width=600 height=400></iframe>[/code]

This bit of javascript triggers the phpfiles:

document.getElementById('iframe_window').src = "_"+php_file+"?overwrite="+overwrite

I know that there is something to do with the php.ini, so some php configuration is not right, but i don't know what to change. In fact i checked the most important parts of the php.ini, and they are the same as it was on my old server, where this script ran just fine.

ACTUALLY I HAVE TO ADD VERY IMPORTANT THING TO THIS!!!

It failed to work for me again, so i just started to investigate the matter, i found the problem: Compression of the file which you want to send continuous echos, should be disabled, you can do this by the following procedure:

Add this line to your .htaccess file:

SetEnv no-gzip dont-vary

If you want to turn off gzip for a specific file only, you can use this:

SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI MY_FILE_NAME\.php$ no-gzip dont-vary

Obviously change MY_FILE_NAME to the name of the file.

I tested it, it works!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.