Hello?

Venus911

Hello. I'm looking for a forum where I can learn more about my PHP website 'goldfish-emergency. My son created it for me three years ago, and in that time I've learned how to manage the forum and the articles to some degree, but now that I'm having a problem with the forum, he says he knows nothing about PHP and can't help me.

After looking around this site, I'm realizing I'm in way over my head. lol I was hoping someone could instruct me on how to find and fix a little glitch in my forum. After saving a post, it no longer offers a direct link back to the thread; it says 'OK' your post is here, but a dead end.

Could someone direct me to the section in your forum for finding assistance or let me know if I'm at the wrong place.

I love my PHP website. My son wants to change it over, but I can't let go of the simplicity of my site. It's fun and easy to work on. He says PHP is obsolete and no one will know anything about it, but after looking online, I see I'm not alone.

Thank you PHP people; I'm with you boys.

Wow....you guys are good. After introducing myself, I went back to my site. I posted in the forum and the problem has been fixed. It was messed up for a week or more.

Yes, I'm sure it just a coincidence, but just the same; thanks for all of help I would have received here, and if any of you ever have a sick goldfish, you know where to find me; just type 'goldfish 911'.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.