Javascript Tabs not working

helenmarie123

Firstly this is my first post here so hello everybody  :D This forum has been recommended to me so here I am.

I am experimenting with javascript / ajax and I have hit a problem. I have a left hand column with a list of links that use ajax to load an external html page into the adjacent DIV. Within the external page is a javascript tabs section that works fine on the first load, then if you navigate away from the page and try going back then the tabs stop working and the 3 tab contents are stacked on top of one another.

Here is a link to the page where I am experienceing the problem:

http://www.hm-designs.co.uk/crossland/solo.php - if you click on the first name in the left hand column it will load the page with the tabs in it. Then click away from the page (most links arent hooked up yet as this is still a work in progress, the home link works though) and then hover over entertainment > our managed acts > solo performers and go back to the page and load 'tara' again you will see what I mean.

I have tested this in IE, FF and chrome and it happens in them all :-(

I really wish I knew more about ajax/javascript so I could try and troubleshoot this myself but I really dont know where to start as this is the first time I have worked with them.

Thank you to anyone who may be able to offer advise, I really appreciate any help you can give.

Helen  :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.