Help really needed - fourm's and iframes

darklexus2k9

Hi guys i dont know if this is the right section but i need help with this so here we go

ok i have created a program in vb.net that visits a url and sends people a text mesg with there password in it but i need to to this in a web browser 2

what i was thinking is creating a for and then having that for submit the info into a hidden i frame and it would send the msg from therewith out the use ever seeing it sending the msg here is how i think the i frame would work

<iframe src=http://myurl.com/?contact=(+44user number)&Text=(users password) width='0' height='0'>

the thing is i dont know how to get the user contact and password from the form into the iframe url could this be done in php  or would i need to use javascript if any one can help that would be really creat

if the iframe source is a server script page that can access a database then all you have to do is store the content from the forum into a table and pass the id of the entry through the url so that the iframe source can then receive the content from the database.

You could do the exact same thing but instead of a database use a text file to store the content passing the file path in the url of the iframe.

If the content is short and the two options are not possible then perhaps use base64_encode() to encode the content, pass it through the url, then decode it using php or javascript, or ect...

Also, im pretty sure that javascript can read/write to files. If this is true then probably a better choice then the one mentioned above.

Hope this helps

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.