Assistance needed with Author Advertising, Wordpress plugin

pixelprophet

Got a problem with a very cool little plugin by Harley Quine (www.harleyquine.com), but the author is taking a while to get back to me. Not sure if she is still available for support or not.

The plugin is Author Advertising, a Wordpress plugin that allows revenue share for a variety of different ad programs.

The problem is simple. The script should show 3 widgets on the Wordpress widget interface (when '3' is selected on that interface), but currently only seems to show 1. My Wordpress installation is 3.0.1.

The plugin also has options in the 'Settings' section of the Wordpress dashboard, but the number of widgets is controlled from the widget interface, so I don't think the problem is in the settings.

I assume the script is not processing my selection correctly, but I'm not seeing the error (if indeed there is one).

The plugin is attached. The main script isn't particularly long, (less than, er, 16 pages in a Microsoft Word doc) so I hope it's not too arduous to scroll through. I assume the error is near the top, however, where the widget functions are defined.

(The answer is currently not found on the Wordpress forums, nor here that I can find.)

Any help would be muchas gracias!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.