PHP form in lightBox

netpumber

Hello!

I have a simple form in a html popup window with javascript and i want to make the form to load in a lightbox and not in popup window I will use php to get the data from the form.

Is this possible ?  Have you got any reference on a tutorial about this ? I search in the web but things looks  :confused:

What are you suggesting me ?

Thanks in advance!

To achieve what you are asking you must dissect the entire lightbox script. Right now it looks for the Element Attribute src and takes that value to produce a picture. You must allow the script to find a Link that has some id in it that tells the script where the form is at. Making the form dynamic using ajax would be really cool and if you could get it to go back to the lightbox loading circle after you hit submit would be really cool. I think this would be possible with a little reverse engineering. Good luck and let me know if you find anything!

Thanks,

Colton Wagner

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.