My companys website.

jamesxg1

• 2 weeks later...

overall the website looks to be in pretty good shape. when I clicked the register page on the menu it just took me to the login page and then I had to click another link to take me to tenant_register.php so im not really sure what the purpose behind that is. in http://www.yourhomely.co.uk/read_news.php?nid=5 it states that I can upload a video or sign up but doesnt have a link to do either one so you might want to throw in a link to video uploads and registering as  a landlord to make it a little more user friendly. another small thing you might want to do is make it so when they click the image on the top that says your homely. homing the public make it so it links to the home page. Once again I went to the landlords.php page and it says if i want to register as a landlord i "click here" and that takes me to register.php which from there i have to go to another link to register as a landlord, why not just have the register page in landlord.php? these are minor fixes but other than that the actual design of the site looks pretty well done, nice job  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

overall the website looks to be in pretty good shape. when I clicked the register page on the menu it just took me to the login page and then I had to click another link to take me to tenant_register.php so im not really sure what the purpose behind that is. in http://www.yourhomely.co.uk/read_news.php?nid=5 it states that I can upload a video or sign up but doesnt have a link to do either one so you might want to throw in a link to video uploads and registering as  a landlord to make it a little more user friendly. another small thing you might want to do is make it so when they click the image on the top that says your homely. homing the public make it so it links to the home page. Once again I went to the landlords.php page and it says if i want to register as a landlord i "click here" and that takes me to register.php which from there i have to go to another link to register as a landlord, why not just have the register page in landlord.php? these are minor fixes but other than that the actual design of the site looks pretty well done, nice job  ;)

Hiya!

Thank you so much for your review, I'm pleased to say many issues with the site (including one's you have stated) have been fixed. It would be so very much appreciated if you would kindly re-review the site and give me your feedback on the revamp.

Many many thanks,

James.

1. The News boxes are too big and your main content looks squished

2. Make it more clear which link you are clicking in your navigation

Hiya ignace,

I beleive I have sorted the menu issue, as for the news colums. I have no idea how I would change this LOL! But give me 15 and I shall try my best. I would appreciate it so much if you would kindly re-review the site and let me know any other feedback you have.

Please login to the landlords test account with the credentials as follows;

Username: test

Password: test12

Many many thanks,

James.

Hi James,

Sorry for my vague answer by:

Make it more clear which link you are clicking in your navigation

I meant highlight the link of the page you are currently on. Also add a breadcrumb or remove the sub-navigation. If I land on one of your page when coming from Google I have no idea where I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you discriminating against hampshire? I cant find Basingstoke, large city... Or Andover...

Would be better to choose county first, then town. Much easier.

But make sure your list of locations is comprehensive.

I could sell you a full list of locations in the UK, along with the postcode prefixes if you like LOL

Are you discriminating against hampshire? I cant find Basingstoke, large city... Or Andover...

Would be better to choose county first, then town. Much easier.

But make sure your list of locations is comprehensive.

I could sell you a full list of locations in the UK, along with the postcode prefixes if you like LOL

LOL! If I was to buy it I would need them with the county too, but how much?

Many thanks,

James.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.