Best PHP code generator and access management system

gibbo1715

Hi all, Apologies if i ve put this in the wrong forum but heres my question(s)

Im looking for what you consider to be the best php/mysql code generator to develop a crud application,

I also need (Either through that or something seperate) to be able to manage security via individuals and group level access. so based on this access dictates what they can do with each part of the database. For example id like the admin to be able to delete but a user to only be able to delete a specific page or a group of users to be only able to delete a specific page or update it etc....

Hope that makes sense

Can anyone offer any advice please on either

Thanks

Gibbo

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I think you can use this code generator for  php TTswiftcoder - v2.6.It is best suitable with mysql and is free to use  for both commercial and non commercial.It creates scripts that connect the database.There are lot of code generator available but this code generator is suitable for access management system i think so.Try this one it'll will be very helpful.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.