Help!!

flashx

does anyone know how to dynamically create a textfeild and fill it with a specific cell data from mysql?

Yes :) but we are here to help, not do. Its always better to try and fail, than to not try at all.

also is there anyway to have it that it is updatable when i press a button to save it?
Yes again!

If you have a read of the a few basic tutorials floating around the inter-webs you should be able to find a good solution. If you have any trouble with that, we will gladly help.

Thanks Buddski,

Im actually here because I have spent the last few days trying to nut it out but cant actually get it working! I need some help with a good clean example, would you (or anyone else) recommend any good tutorials on dynamically creating textboxes and saving back into a mysql database?

Cheers

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.