Checking to see if all fields in a row have a value

beemer832

Scenario:

each row contains an ID, title, description, price, and up to 5 images. There are not always 5 images stored in each row. The images are stored as a file path which is then pulled out of the DB and used to display an image via HTML.

I need to do some sort of loop/check that looks at the contents of a particular row (actually all rows in this particular table) and then decide how many times to loop through the images to display them all correctly on the webpage.

I could statically set a variable for each column but then it would have a space for an image but nothing would show. I really want this to be able to only load the images that are stored in the DB.

Any help on how I can go about this?

thanks

-beemer

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.