Template Monsters PHP madness!

SteelM2

Hey everyone,

I have an issue, and it's name is template monster.

I recently bought an OS commerce template from templatemonster.com and was given a PSD file.

The PSD file is spliced and all that jazz. I finally uploaded it, the basic template, but now it needs to be edited to fit our company's image.

So images, and text will have to be replaced. I can do the images fine.  It's the text I'm having trouble with.

Where do I find the area where I can edit text!?  The PSD came with some text within it, all garbled nonsense, like "laprasm ednifdave"  etc. I can edit it in

photoshop, but exporting it just makes it a spliced image, and a large one at that.

No where on my server (IXwebhosting.com) can I find an area (within my domain folder) that has the text images, or any of the background images. I can only find the normal replaceable "product" images. And if I upload the large chunk of new text that I want, no matter where I put them, they don't overwrite or change anything.

So, I was wondering, is the text found within the numerous PHP files that were installed when I uploaded it to the server? Is it even editable?

When I view source in firefox, it produces a complicated, but nice and editable html.  I can see the text within that, but there are no html files on my server like that to edit, just php files.

So how to i get at that text???

This would be so simple if it was just an html template....

Any help would be so appreciated.

SteelM

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.