CSS with Drupal site - Almost got it, just one problem left

kittrellbj

Hi,

I am trying to get this Drupal site to cooperate.  I have gotten the blocks lined up side by side like I want in the Highlights region, but the Stories keep pulling themselves up to be next to them, too.  Ugh.

The site is http://www.reviewswap.com.

As you can see, there are 3 grey-background blocks.  They are generally in the right place, but the Story feed is stuck on the right side of the blocks.  I need it to feed to the next line.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using Drupal 6.x with nodequeue (for the node blocks) and the theme is CTI Flex.

I'm sure it has something to do with the float: left of the Story feed, but I have no idea where that stylesheet is located, or what I need to override in my local.css overrider.  I've tried overriding node-promoted class in the stylesheet, but it doesn't work.  (I figured since the news stories that appear there have to be "promoted" to front page that it would work, but it didn't.)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.