Order Cart Script / Code (Not a shopping Cart)

andriace

Hello Everyone,

I know I am writing in the wrong section of the forum but I don't know what I need so I decided to write somewhere :) I am not experienced with codes or stuff but I have the knowledge of using dreamweaver.

My friend needs an order system in his website, there will be "add to order" buttons near items, the customer can choose quantities but there will be no price on them. The customer can see the "order" cart whenever he/she wants, and only there will be a submit button in the cart which sends the information to my friends e-mail. There will be no payments or prices.

I dont know the name of that script/code so I can not find it in google. Where I can find free version or where I can buy that code? Or in which name I can search for it?

Thank you,

Andri :)

I had a bad experience with Zen Cart 1 year ago, my husband installed it for me and I spent 2 hours trying to change the banner position and trying to make little changes. I am still searching all over the net.

I dont think I could adept the Zen-Cart to his existing website, I dont have enough knowledge for it but thanks for trying to help me :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.