Rounded corners

NLCJ

Hello,

I'm totally confused by the rounded corners, in Chrome and Safari (webkit browsers) everything is working perfectly, however in FireFox and Internet Explorer it's not... The problem is that some corners are rounded, like they're supposed to do and some are not, even though I used EXACTLY the same CSS definitions!

Does anyone know how this can happen? And maybe how I can fix this?

Thank you, I found that blog. But I was wondering why it does round some corners in for example FireFox, and using the same method it doesn't round other corners at the same page?! I will setup an example if needed.

Are you asking why some borders are rounded in some browsers yet they arent rounded in others??? If so, its because some browsers dont support the border radius css style (the css style to show borders with round corners) but some do, so you will get some browsers that show curved borders and some that dont.

Are you asking why some borders are rounded in some browsers yet they arent rounded in others??? If so, its because some browsers dont support the border radius css style (the css style to show borders with round corners) but some do, so you will get some browsers that show curved borders and some that dont.

No, I'm talking about the same page. Take a look at the images I attached, it is very strange (right?!)...

Internet Explorer got EXACTLY the same problems as FireFox, except that this is at different corners. I've used the same method everywhere... :s

By the way, I'm sorry for the late response.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I checked that more than 5 times, and also thought this would be it... Anyhow, I asked someone else to look at it and it seems that I've switched two words. That's gonna be a lot of editing at all pages... Thanks though!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.