Help with a website auction script

Rycast

Hey everyone. I bought this website auction script (as in a script for auctioning websites), and I've finally finished re-skinning it, for the most part. The biggest problem is, the bidding system is broken! This script isn't the best in the world, and I regret even deciding to take on this project. Nevertheless, I've done this much on it - I want to see it through.

The website's URL is www.iauctionsites.com. You can log in as username "test" with password "test" and try bidding on the only currently open auction. As you will see, the pages load fine, logging in works fine, etc., but bids don't go through. "Buy It Now" also doesn't work.

I've tried looking at the code for the pages, but I'm not extremely familiar with PHP / MySQL. From what I can tell, it seems like there is missing code, but I could be wrong. Considering how poorly designed a lot of other things about this script are, I would not be surprised. Yet I have seen a working version of this script, so I would think that there is something relatively simple that is stopping the bidding from working.

I've attached the three PHP files for the auction page, the bid page, and the "Buy It Now" page.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.