Not all rows come up in SELECT

guyfromfl

I have written the database software for my work that tracks return authorizations for warranty repair.

The "framework" was originally set up so the user could select the product from a list of generic descriptions for the ra item.

I later added a feature that integrates the customer's warranty registrations into his profile, and the user can select from a drop down box of products only linked to that customer.

Now when I list all of the customer's repairs, the SOME of the ones that were entered with the registered products method do not show up.

I know this is a huge question for you guys because its a pretty complex schema but here is the sql to list the customer's repairs.  descriptionOther is what links the registration...

Select
  repairs.ra.id,
  customers.dealerName,
  customers.lName,
  customers.fName,
  repairs.ra.openDate,
  repairs.ra.recDate,
  repairs.ra.shipDate,
  users.firstName As Owner,
  engines.Description,
  repairs.raitem.descriptionOther,
  engines.Brand
From
  repairs.ra Left Join
  customers On repairs.ra.customer = customers.custId Left Join
  users On users.id = repairs.ra.openBy Left Join
  repairs.raitem On repairs.ra.id = repairs.raitem.raID Inner Join
  engines On repairs.raitem.description = engines.engineId
Where
  repairs.ra.customer = 4473

Please ask for any clearification.  I am leaving this job at the end of February and need to make sure this program is bullet proof.

Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.