hosting service with UTF-8 support

anatak

Hello,

I am not sure if the thread I am about to open is supposed to go in here.

I have some websites that I maintain. Some of them are in Japanese. The problem is that my current hosting service does not support Japanese in the Panel. This makes that I can not see what search queries lead to the website. It is not critical but still it would be nice to have a hosting service where I can see how people found the site.

Another problem is that they do not support push email (for a mobile device).

so my question is this.

does anybody know of a good hosting service that will be able to show my the Japanese search terms on the site statistics page and that also supports a push email service ?

best regards

anatak

If this thread should be moved to a better forum please do so.

It's not so much your host or panel but your package, if you had a dedicated server you could then load the needed language packs and do any language conversions you needed.

Because you would have control of the operating system and any aspect of that.

That would also mean using a variety of any panels/admin programs.

thanks.

I think I can install different panels / software on my current hosting service so I will give that a try first. But that will never solve the mobile phone problem.

Just trying to find out if someone could recommend a hosting service without having to install stuff and muck about too much.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.