Create Database Massive Problem

xxsunshinegodxx

Hi there,

I used to run a website which had around 2000 registered members and had a large forum, news section, profiles, control panel, etc

The website was set NOT to auto renew and the long and the short of it is that it expired. I managed to recover the actual site which has all the files wrote in php but I have not been able to recover the database from the server, it was deleted.

In essence I now have a website written in PHP but I need to recreate the database that it used in order for it to function.

Is there any easy way to do this or would I have to go through each PhP file individually in order to ahieve this and even if I do...what I am looking for and how would I create the tables etc

I know this is a massive ask but if anyone here can help me out then I would be eternally grateful.

I am not experienced with MySQL, the company that origainlly designed the website many years ago for me have gone busty and are untraceable, hence why I have truend to this forum.

Hope that someone can help.

many thanks for looking :)

It's not open source, I paid a lot of money to have it developed several years ago but foolishly I had never made a backup of the database.

I went away on business and didn't have my hosting set to auto-renew, as a consequence it was over a  month later when I returned to discover that it had expired. Although there was a backup of the directory structure there was no backup of the databases, hence my current predicament.

The company that originally designed the site have long since disbanded and I have been searching the net and social networking sites to try and find the designers but to no avail.

I have been going through the php pages and can see where the queries to the database are but I am wondering how to go about creating the tables etc from this information alone? If you have any ideas at all then I would be eternally grateful

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.