MySQL/PHP DataEntry form not displaying results

jessica_m88

Hello,

The company I work for recently moved all our content onto a new platform and one of our web applications was a contact information search form. It is a php form calling upon a dataEntry.php form to display results because our old platform didn't allow us to use PHP myAdmin. Anyway, we got the error msg that the passwords were wrong, so I updated all the user and password information in our code to call upon the new platform but now when we try to search for something it constantly says 'No Results'. For some reason the data isn't being retrieved and I can't figure out why. Would someone be interesting in PMing or G-talking me and working through the issue with me, since the code is more than I can post on here?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.