Newvy trying to fix free script

Eagleye

Hi everyone,

I got this free script to create a before and after gallery but I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function makepages() in /home/website/public_html/befaft.php on line 574

As noted on the topic I'm new to PHP and would like to know how to define that function correctly.

Please see attached file to see the code.

I downloaded the file from this website where you can also see how it is supposed to work.

I would really appreciate any help on this issue.

I tried to contact the developer with no success.

The code was really messy and with syntax errors but now I'm really stuck.

Cheers!

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2 weeks later...

The function definition should have been part of the script. If it is not defined, you would need to determine where it was being defined at and determine why that was not working.

If you found a script that doesn't even run because of syntax and function definition errors, you have got to ask yourself if spending ANY of your time on it is worth it?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.