2 Small issues...Please Help

killerfilmfest

Hi, my name is Michael Vallier and I am the director of Killer Film Fest.  This year I have incorporated some new features and need some php help.  If you are able to help with either or both problems, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

I am using a forum and I need help customizing it.  I have no idea what I am doing.  I have changed a few things, but don't know enough to do what I want.  I don't need anything crazy, just to fit the look of our website. The forum is not open yet but you can see it here: http://www.killerfilmfest.com/forum/

I found a add-on to my website which is a file manager.  People can create an account and upload files to my FTP server.  I want to use this for filmmakers to upload their films if they choose to do it this way. There is a 10mb limit and it is possible to make it unlimited. I contacted the creator of the application and he led me to a wiki page with the directions.  It looked real simple and I tried to do this but without any luck.

So if there is anyone out there who can help, that would be great.  Thanks

-Michael Vallier-

To #1: That is referred to as skinning and isn't part of the PHP forum. You would find better help in the HTML section, and reading up on the documentation for the Simple Machines Forum on how to skin your forum. (http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=233.0)

To #2: We need to know what the name of the addon is in order to try and help you out with that. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.