Hello Everyone :)

feryanti

Hi everyone,

I am originally a web, graphic designer and a photographer. I use to do web design, but really wasn't into programming much. However, PHP was the only language that seemed to make sense to me and was able to accept into my brains. So a month ago I have decided that I should learn PHP and start programming my self. My background was good in PHP since I usually just liked to work with PHP developers and avoid any other language.

I had some experience in editing and do basic modifications on ready scripts. When I started my PHP courses using books and some video lessons. I realized I kind of knew most of the basics. There are still a few things I still can't process in my head such as Arrays ( I kind of understand it) lol. But I am getting there. I am more of a practical person, I have to apply to learn. So right now I can consider my self a beginner and started developing my own websites using PHP and started on my second module for Joomla.

I am hoping I pick up some speed in programming since I know there are tons of things I can do much faster. I guess it will take me time to build my own library of scripts or frameworks.

anyway, that's me :). Since I like to give back as much as I take from every forum I join in. I am a designer originally and a photographer. I run an Ad. Agency and a photography studio. So my experience is out for the people who I hope I will learn a lot from. So if there are any questions or anything I can help with in what I am experienced in, I am glad to help.

And Thank you all in advance :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.