Click on text to display textfield like Google Adwords?

Jason28

Hi guys, I hope you can help me with this as this would really save me a ton of time.  Could you give me a code example where I can click on some text and that text will then be inserted into a text field with a submit button, so when I hit submit it updates?  I can do the php mysql part, but I would like to be able to edit listings without having to go through multiple pages.  This would also have to have multiple IDs so I can use the same feature for all of the listings on the page.  Thanks a lot for your time :)

EDIT

Ah I believe I found a script called "Ajax Instant Edit" which looks like it does what I want.  Does anyone know how to edit it so I can use it for multiple listings on the same page?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.