Add code in a data.php file for a $group = array

andreeg2001

Hello Everyone,

I've been searching Google and been on many forums to ask my question but got no answer...I dont know why because I think this is something probably not too complicated to sort out!

So here it is:

I've been using CoffeeCup shopping cart Creator

There was many things that I didnt like and even if I dont know PHP coding I was able to modify few bits just the way i wanted.....I do understand it but dont know much about the coding and specs of the language...

The only problem remaining is that I want to add a shopping cart image (12px X 12px) + the words "View cart" + a link to my cart.php file in the upper right corner of each page of products.

I think I found out where in the code to add it (in my data.php file that is) only I dont have a clue how to write it!  I tried few ways but i always ended up with an error message. I also tried to put it in my header in the CSS file but then I was "losing" my logo...

Here's the bit of code where I think it should be added (please correct me if I am wrong):

$groups['29'] = array(
'name' => 'NEWBORN',
'metakeywords' => 'NEWBORN',
'metadescription' => 'NEWBORN',
'groupid' => '29',
'pagehref' => 'viewcategory.php?groupid=29',
'productsIds' => array(606,607,608,609)
);

I would be most grateful if someone could help me please

Thank you very much

Andrée

http://knitted-slippers.net46.net/

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.15

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.