Firefox/Lightshot

crmamx

hi crmamx,

I never used that tool, but i found a video where they show how to use it.

It seems they use printscreen to start it, than ctrl+c  to copy and than ctrl+v to paste it somewhere.

video:

I must say i use capture myself and since 2 days Jing to make the video's i showed you. it can also make screenshots.

capture: http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/System/capture/Freeware.htm

Jing: http://www.techsmith.com/jing/

Thanks again cssF:

As  mentioned in a post about tutorials, you "pros" have a wealth of information in your bookmarks that we novices just don't have. Most of these don't show up on a Google search. And even if they did, you are presented with many, many results and knowing which is best is impossible to determine.

I downloaded Jing after I saw you used it to make videos. But I haven't installed it.

All in all it is a formidable task, trying to learn mySQL, php,  cPanel, css, Firebug, NetBeans, FTP, Jing,  layout and design from scratch, just to create one web site.

But I'll get it. In fact, I am almost there. However it would not have happened if I had not found phpFreaks.

Yeah your site is getting to starting to work pretty good, certainly considering what your starting position was :)

But i have the same I know little of php, that's why i am here, to afraid of screwing things up or get hacked.

Jing is real, and high quality, too bad you can only record 5 min. but its either 5 min or 400 dollars for a professional product.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.