Changing Text Color of Headers in a phpmydirectory Template?!?

twilitegxa

I'm using a template on a website that uses phpmydirectory and I'm trying to find the part of the CSS that sets the pink text in the headers on the side bars (Home, Login, Featured Listings, Popular Listings, etc.), but I cannot find anywhere in the CSS what is controlling this pink text. When I view source, it appears to be manually set using the font tag, but I know it is somewhere in the template, I just cannot find where. Is anyone familiar with phpmydirectory that can help point me to where this would be located? The site is at http://southfloridabridals.com/ so that you can see what text I'm talking about. If you need to see the CSS, I can post it. Let me know. Please if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have been looking for it for two days now and still cannot find it and it's driving me crazy! I have searched color by color and cannot find it. Is it possible it would be located within a different css file? And if so, which one?

I can imagine it's driving you crazy, but your first guess was right, this is hard coded, in your markup. It's inline style inside the <font> tag.

maybe scan you files for this: inside a <font>    color: #C98AA4;

It could very well be a php file that generates this (which would a bad thing, since it's always better to separate style from content), but i have no idea since i don't have your files ::)

Also the use of the <font> tag is not a very nice thing either.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.