Erratic error loading PHP dll

Hi there,

I have PHP on windows server 2003.  PHP was installed successfully and has been running fine up until about a week ago.  The server logs show the errors below.  The server seems to collect more and more of these errors until the websites crash - which requires a re-boot to restore.  I've check the permissions on the /PHP/ folder and on the dll and both allow the anonymous web user read and execute permissions.  IIS shows PHP with a green upward arrow indicating that it has been successfully installed. 

I'm stumped as to what could be causing this problem, particularly since it is inconsistent and erratic in nature -  and wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

"Could not load all ISAPI filters for site/service.  Therefore startup aborted"

"The HTTP Filter DLL D:\PHP\php5isapi.dll failed to load.  The data is the error"

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.