CSS Not Right In FireFox

twilitegxa

Please help me out with this! I coded this site for Wordpress, but it's not lining up right in Firefox. It looks great in Safari. What have I done wrong? How can I fix this? Please help!

Here is the link to the site:

http://webdesignsbyliz.com/s2design/

Attached is how it looks in FireFox. :-(

The side green image and the navigation on the left are the problem :-( Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi twilitegxa,

I am pretty sure I said it earlier to you, but if you design for firefox(gecko) and adjust for other browsers you are doing it the quickest way.

I also see you are using quite some extra divs that do not need to be there. This design could have been done with for instance 3 divs and a wrapper div to center it. Instead of cleaning this up I rather provide you some code (if next time you promise to design for firefox and adjust for others ::) ), because it can be done much faster.

be right back

Here you are. the style sheet could have been more optimized, but it does the job better than it was  ;D

Had some spare time ;)

Thought you didn't like zip files? :-\

Yep!  ;D But this time i don't have to open it myself haha :)

I see your point, and you're right, you did tell me that. I am going to try to start doing that from now on. I'm just so used to opening in Safari on my Mac LOL Have to get out of that habit. Thank you so much for the extra help! I will take that zipped file and work from there. Thank you soooo much for the help! I really appreciate you!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.