need login help

host-provider

Hello,

I have found this forum very useful and i hope i will get some help from here.

I am nill in php so if someone help i am thankful, I actually want to know how to add facebook login in php files.. I have 2 pages of sms script one is index.php where is form like name, number, textbox and captcha then send button.. and second file is send.php where has api to send sms. I have seen some sites there is button login with facebook after login there sms form shows and in name field there person name already written and field locked and in number field there we have to write number and text box, captcha.. without login sms form not showing... So how to do this can someone help me? if some one really want to help i can also give him sample of site where i have seen this and i need exact like this pm me for sample...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.