Help with improving the securoty of my site!!!

Hi guys,

I've got this site that a project for uni, the site design is crap and has previously been discussed at lenght:)

I'm worried about the security of the site.  I'm pretty new to php and so on.  I've a member login, registration etc page.

I thought it would be okay but I suspect someone has been fking around the many holes there likly is as I received 8 or so new password requests from my own acount.  I just don't want the guys that have set up accounts to have any problams and hoping someone can have a look and say what I need to do.

I ran the audit php file that one of the guys uploaded and there was a whole lot of red, but unsure how to rectify it.

www.webdesignprofessionals.co.uk

thanks in advance.

I also don't have a .htaccees file, I need to get one sorted.

When you find holes coudl you also point me in the right direction on how to solve it.

proof txt - http://www.webdesignprofessionals.co.uk/phpproof.txt

Hi,

You have a few issues:

• The activation of user accounts can easily be forged by guessing the activation id.
  • Password resets should send a link with which the user can use to reset their password and not a new password
  • There is SQL injection in some paramaters / forms.
  • Forms are vulnerable to CSRF
  • Password complexity is not enforced

Msg me if you want further details.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.