help...How to set a div at the top of the page in Joomla...

rajeesh

Now i am coming with a new  issue.. In that airline booking site in which I was working I have to display message after payment  regarding whether the procedure was success or failure. The problem is that in the original site the client added one banner and two blogs. So the div containing the message will be displayed below these banner and blogs. So the question is how do I position that message div at the top of the page.

Thanks.

thanks for your reply.. actually i solved this problem by changing the url. Earlier I was printing the message in the index.php page because of that the message will appear below the blogs and all those things. Then i added my component name along with the index.php and now it's working fine.  Once again thanking you for reply. I hope you can help in the next time..    :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.