Looking for some advise on PHP issue

Hi Guys... and possibly Girls.

Im a small time computer technician and also offer web hosting services to clients, we resently had a hard drive fail in the server where we hosted our clients sites and have since setup a new server.

I restored a backup and all but one account was fine, all run PHP no problems.

Except for ONE account, everytime i attempt to visit the domain or the ip address, it wants me to download the index.php file, i have even moved this file to another clients account, where it worked fine and displayed correctly.

I have tried to delete and recreate the account numerous times, but each time the PHP pages refuses to render and insists i download it, i cannot run a phpinfo file, nothing from this account.... html works fine obviously.

But ALL other accounts run PHP pages fine!!!

I am running Plesk 10.2 on CentOS 5.0. and PHP 5.1.6.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Thanks in advance

Well not that this is any help to anyone, but i reloaded everthing including the OS... restored accounts and suddenly NONE would display PHP.

I then did a 2nd OS reload and well everything works; been pulling my hair out, but it works now so all good; still have no idea why it was playing up

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.