Need to add something

mamabear0604

I have a script where I would like to modify the menu. My site is (CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT) http://www.wettspott.com/favs/ I would like to add Premium Membership and Vip Membership to the menu. Each menu item goes to a different directory on my site. Vip would go to (CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT) http://wettspott.com/wp/?page_id=190 & Premium would go to (CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT) http://wettspott.com/wp/?page_id=188. I believe the code I need to modify is attached. But I dont know how to do it. I tried a couple different things and it didnt work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Um, you are building a for-pay site and you are having problems with the code. But, you don't give us any specifics about the code in question, just attach a single script with over 2,000 lines of code !!! You seriously expect us to just read through 2,000 lines of code and provide a solution? You need to post the specific section of code that is not working as you expect and explain what it is doing and what you expect it to do.

However, you state you want to use page_id=[number] as the parameter in your code. But, I did a FIND in that script and don't see $_GET['page_id'] referenced anywhere.

I am very sorry. I was going to paste the section of code that I thought I needed edited. But then didnt know if I would need to attach the whole thing. So I apologize for my mistake.  The script itself is an adult tube script. The rest of the menu items point to what I want them to. I am just wanting to add 2 new menu items to the script. I thought I could simply add the items in by copying a line before then changing the names and urls. This didnt work, it gave me some unexpected errors. Which I know that sometimes is an extra ' or : but wasnt sure how to go about correcting it as I didnt see what needed to be changed. The script itself sets in the favs directory and the menu items I am wanting to add sets in the wp directory. So is it possible to add the menu items to the script and when clicked they go to a page in the wp directory? (i hope that makes sense) The code I think I need to change sets in the functions.php. the specific section is below

function call_menuler()

{
global $root_url,$lcl;
return '<li><a href="'.$root_url.'">'.$lcl['homepage'].'</a></li>
<li><a href="'.$root_url.'">'.$lcl['videos'].'</a></li>
		<li><a href="'.$root_url.'?option=popular">'.$lcl['popularvideos'].'</a></li>
		<li><a href="'.$root_url.'?option=games">'.$lcl['games'].'</a></li>
		<li><a href="'.$root_url.'?option=populargames">'.$lcl['populargames'].'</a></li>
		<li><a href="'.$root_url.'?option=contact">'.$lcl['contact'].'</a></li>';
}

I can tell that this is the menu, but not sure how to add the things I want.  I appreciate any help I am offered. If you need any more information, please just ask I will aid in any way possible.

Ty again

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.