Eclipse question

I am using eclipse to build my program in Java.

When I run it, sometimes it will run good, the next only one or two labels may show up.

It seems as though at times it doesn't complete the running of the GUI.

One run may show two labels and one text area, another may show the entire interface.

Would anyone have any idea why it is doing this?

Thanks

No, I'm serious.

Here is the weird part, I just discovered if I put my cursor on the top of the frame where the cursor becomes a double-sided arrow, and I click it the entire thing shows up!

Does that make any sense?

You missed the incredulity mixed with sarcasm that was part of my reply.

Hey there's a thingie that pops up sometimes and when I hit a key it like, goes to the back sometimes.  Any ideas?  Oh i coded it with emacs!

Sorry, but you're not asking for programming help, you're asking for clairvoyance.  My only useful observation is that the code is going to be run by the jvm, so eclipse should be irrelevant to your problem, even if you're hitting a button in eclipse to run it.

"you're asking for clairvoyance"

Interesting.. Actually I thought it may have been a comman eclipse problem.

No matter, It's all working now, just took a whole lot of trial and error.

Whether it was coding or not it seemed to go away.

And normally I like to let sarcasm go over my head, keeps me from having to "up my dosage".

I'm just trying to help you out.  In the future, a screen shot, some code, an illustration, any of those things will help you greatly in trying to communicate your problem.  There's a reason I'm the only person who replied --- your question was really vague.  I couldn't tell whether you were talking about the eclipse UI, or your programs ui, or what.  If it went away, then I guess that's ok, but things like that don't usually tend to fix themselves and come back eventually.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.