PHP disk_total_space("E:") setting?

blackcell

Hey,

I am wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction for disk_total_space("E:") to work. I wrote a script to check server resources such as hard drive space because we had an issue with the hard drive filling up. It would send a text to me letting me know. I can't remember but I do believe I had to do some php.ini configuring or something to get this to work.

Long story shorter, I am trying to re-create this resource monitor for a home server but it doesn't work. I take it to the server at work(origin of this script) and it works fine but at home with a fresh xampp install, it can't read the drive. I've searched google and this forum. Any help out there?

Thanks in advance.

<b>Warning</b>:  disk_free_space() [<a href='function.disk-free-space'>function.disk-free-space</a>]: The system cannot find the path specified.

in <b>D:\xampp\htdocs\netresmon\ajax\ajax.check.drivespace.php</b> on line <b>28</b><br />

I transported this script from my server at work. It worked. No modification to the files. Checking the same drive letter...

wheres the code?

how do you know that you did not forget a piece of the puzzle on your work server? possibly a function that was created by the author of the script that gets included through a file that you did not anticipate.

This is the most likely cause of your problem...either that or it has something to do with the way the two servers handle things.

In any case we can't help because there has been zero code posted

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.